Wednesday 24 October 2012

Coming Up!

UPDATED: 29/10/2012

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF TICKET SALES

One of the great things about success is I now get to go to places I've never been before. 

Portsmouth Book Fest
Tuesday 30th October

Orbit Books and Gollancz present: Urban Fantasy and the City Setting

What? A fourway slugfest between Jon Courtenay Grimwood, Ben Aaronovitch, Kate Griffin and Benedict Jacka.


Where? The  Menuhin Theatre
3rd Floor
Portsmouth Central Library
Guildhall Square
Portsmouth
PO1 2DX
7.00pm. Tickets: £5

Why? Because London is only big enough for one urban fantasy series. Four writers enter only one leaves!

1 comment:

pbristow said...

Awww...! =:o{ I'm sorry that got cancelled. Not that I could have got there myself, but it sounded like it would've been a fun evening.

Ah well. Maybe it wil cheer you up to know that your early work still has it's uses... http://pbristow.dreamwidth.org/758843.html

=:o}