Wednesday 8 July 2015

Tommorrow Foxglove Summer is out in Paperback.

 Rejoice!

The British Paperback edition of Foxglove Summer is officially released tommorrow and I would like to thank all the people that buy my books, all the people who do all the behind scenes stuff that actually gets the book produced and distributed and last but not least the booksellers who flog them.

Since we've seen the cover of Foxglove Summer quite alot here is a picture of everyone's favourite ghost hunting dog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Got it.Gobbled it. Loved it just as much at the others.Hurry up with the next one please!

sorchard6 said...

My edition for Kindle from Amazon UK mentions a VW Rabbit. Is it an imported car, or have I randomly got the American text?

Ben Aaronovitch said...

It was an injoke between me and Andrew Cartmel that should have got removed but I forgot.